Friday, March 14, 2008

AirAsia staff service

Posted by Admin: Last month 5 Sep I booked tickets to BKK through Airasia website ($299). After typed in my card number and click process, got message "gate error bla bla bla" I called their call centre in Malaysia to check and the staff confirm there is system error and deducted twice from my accounts. He told me to wait for 1 month for refund. Ok ... I'm thinking 1 month should be ok, just wait. But after 1 month there is no refund to my accounts. I called them twice, the staff cannot give me fixed date when to refund. I asked to talk with manager or Finance, they said"cannot connect me to them. The Finance will contact me" Ok ... I wait but nobody call me back. I am really fed up and called to them again, complained. Finally after waited for so long ... (I should claim my hp bill from them) got 1 lady from Refund department talked to me. The more I talked to her, the more angry I feel. She ask me to wait for 3 months cause lots of refund that has to be done. Normal is 1 month, but now got lots of refund to do so I must wait approximately 3 months. What the he** she is talking about? It is due to their own stupid system error and not my fault. Why I must wait for 3 months? I'm willing to wait for 1 month and now it's not enuff, must wait for 3 months now. So after 3 months later, what??? I must wait for 1 year??? THe customer service are damn lousy ... Now I really feel so angry, feel wanna exploded liao. What u all think? I will write email to STRAIT TIMES ... Can I go to CASE for help? Now it's not about moeny anymore. But about lousy service and proud staff in AIRASIA. I swear this is the first time and last time I take AIRASIA. Really pay peanut get big MONKEY